users@jax-rpc.java.net

RE: Sessions in jax-rpc

From: Sharib Anis <sharib.anis_at_wilabs.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 16:50:18 +0800

Kevin,

Thanks a lot for your response. However, I did manage to get the
HttpSessionListener working, and that has taken a lot of needless grunge
work out of my code.

But yeah, I still need to think about multiple servers. And synching memory
sessions with the persistence ones.

Thanks and Regards,
Sharib Anis