users@jax-rpc.java.net

new webservice architecture

From: sergio lera <softlera_at_yahoo.com.ar>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 15:07:19 -0300 (ART)

hello list,

Yesterdar I showed a web service design based on JSPs, servlets and webservices, but I forgot an important requisite: the end user (client) MUST contain the java classes that compose the webservice requestor. So, now my design has changed completely.

In the new design, client access a web server (client MUST use a browser to access the service) and load an HTML page with a java applet. The java applet downloads the java classes that compose the webservice requestor and uses the webservice requestor to build a SOAP message. Then, clients send the SOAP message to a servlet. The servlet gets the HTTP message and passes the SOAP message to a SOAP engine. The SOAP engine analizes the SOAP message (the request) and sends it to his corresponding webservice (I have supossed that there are 2 webservices).

--What do you think about this design?it has faults?is it possible to implement it?
--do you think that Jax-RPC can be used here like SOAP engine?

Thanks a lot!!!!
Sergio.

zZz-zZz-zZz-zZz-zZz-zZz-zZz-zZz

throw new Exception("SoftLera!!!");