users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Simple DII usage

From: kathy walsh <Kathleen.Walsh_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 10:39:56 -0400

Steve-
DII clients can be a bit tricky, however, they should be able to handle
simple types such as Strings- Often, the DII client parameters and
return type
are misconfigured-
Can you send me a couple of you dii client tests programs with the
wsdl? If so, I will take a look-
Also, can you possible you jwsdp 1.4? This would have some bug fixes
that may help-
Kathy