users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Problems with Dynamic Proxy Client against document/literal service

From: kathy walsh <Kathleen.Walsh_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 10:33:58 -0400

Merten-
Yes the dynamic proxy client does have problems, however,
non-wrapper style doc literal is not supported for the dynamic proxy-
Do you have the wsdl for the web service and the wscompile options that you
used?
If so, I will test it out and see exactly what the problem is-
Yes, dynamic proxy clients will improve in the future-
Kathy