users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Dynamically creating services

From: kathy walsh <Kathleen.Walsh_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 12:15:58 -0400

Derek-
If I understand correctly what you are asking, a jaxrpc dii client seems
like
what you are looking for- The catch with dii, is that Object parameters
and return
types need to be very simple unless you register serializers in the
serializer registry-

Object return = call.invoke(Object[] params)

Please see the jwsdp 1.4 tutorial that is available on
java.sun.com/webservices
ant the jwsdp 1.4 developer pack also downloadable.

If you have more questions after this, please be in touch-
Kathy