users@jax-rpc.java.net

RE: Re: Dynamically creating services

From: Derek Richardson <Derek.Richardson_at_appiancorp.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 12:20:47 -0400

Hmm, yes, it is the server equivalent of a DII client - I want to
dynamically expose services at runtime, not consume them. The client
might actually be static stub, but the server is dynamic. But this is
not covered (AFAIK) by the tutorial or any documentation. A specific
reference is appreciated.

Thanks,

Derek