users@jax-rpc.java.net

Dynamically creating services

From: Derek Richardson <Derek.Richardson_at_appiancorp.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 11:00:50 -0400

Flip side of my last question: now I want to dynamically create
services. I can write an implementation like this:

Class Impl {
  public boolean doSomething(Object[] params) {
  }
}

Now, I want to expose this implementation as different operations to end
users, each with a unique name and potentially different parameters
(declared explicitly, not as an Object[]), though it will always return
boolean. And I want to do this dynamically, at runtime.

Any advice on how to do this?

Thanks,

Derek Richardson