users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Value/risks with using JAXMServlet?

From: Anita Jindal <Anita.Jindal_at_sun.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 08:57:54 -0700

Aysu,

The JAXM technology has sedimented into Sun's Message Queue
product. If you are interested, you could check out Sun's product page
for Sun's Message Queue product.

The JAX-RPC 2.0 (undergoing JCP) may address some of what you
are looking for. You might want to check out the JCP website for
JAX-RPC 2.0 (JSR 224) spec. We do have an early access draft of
JAX-RPC 2.0 spec available. Stay tuned for the early implementation
of JAX-RPC 2.0 thru the future JWSDP release.

- Anita