users@jax-rpc.java.net

Axis and Java WSDP WebServices

From: Marcus Tillmanns <m.tillmanns_at_cube-tec.de>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 13:30:36 +0200

Hi guys,

Im new to java and WSDP, I normaly worked with C++ and Axis. I have written
a WebService using Axis C++ wich works fine with Axis Clients. But now I (or
the customer) wan't to call this Service via Jwsdp / j2ee. The problem is
that Axis doens't encloses its response Messages as the jwsdpstubs think (
it omits the funcNameReturn MessageName ). I was told that I can alter the
Typemapping wscompile uses, but I can't find where I should do it and how to
tell wscompile to use this alternate typemapping. Could you point me towards
the right location for this kind of stuff ?

Thx in advance
Marcus Tillmanns