users@jax-rpc.java.net

modeler error: expected root element "schema", found element "wsdl:definitions"

From: Cyril Bouteille <cbouteille_at_hotwire.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 15:34:05 -0700

Hello,
I bet it's a quite stupid error, but we can't figure it out from the
error message...
We get the following error message from wscompile when using jwsdp 1.4
with one of our partner's wsdl file (attached):

command line: wscompile -d /wsdp/base -gen:client -keep -s /wsdp/base
-verbose /build/jwsdp-config.xml
error: modeler error: expected root element "schema" (in namespace
"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"), found element "wsdl:definitions"
(in namespace "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/")

That wsdl compiles fine with other implementation such as Axis.
Has anyone any idea as to what the problem could be?
Thanks!
--
Cyril Bouteille
Hotwire.com - Fly. Sleep. Drive. Cheap. <http://www.hotwire.com>