users@jax-rpc.java.net

Communication problem between Apache-Axis WebService and JWSDP client

From: Narinder Kumar <nkumarfr_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 15:50:33 +0200
Hi

I am trying to implement a JAX-RPC client for a Web Service implemented using Apache-Axis running on Tomcat 4.1.

I am implementing static stub client and used wscompile (JWSDP 1.3) for generating stubs. The instantiation of stub passes normally but while calling a method on WebService it throws an exception saying :

        deserialization error: deserialization error: unexpected XML reader state. expected:
 END but found: START: country
java.rmi.RemoteException: Runtime exception; nested exception is:
        deserialization error: deserialization error: unexpected XML reader state. expected:
 END but found: START: country
        at com.sun.xml.rpc.client.StreamingSender._handleRuntimeExceptionInSend(StreamingSen
der.java:248)
        at com.sun.xml.rpc.client.StreamingSender._send(StreamingSender.java:230)
        at com.aol.tamagochi.webservice.FadFogwService_Stub.preQualify(FadFogwService_Stub.j
ava:68)
        at FogWSDynClient.main(FogWSDynClient.java:50)
Caused by: deserialization error: deserialization error: unexpected XML reader state. expect
ed: END but found: START: country
        at com.sun.xml.rpc.encoding.SOAPDeserializationContext.deserializeMultiRefObjects(SO
APDeserializationContext.java:82)
        at com.sun.xml.rpc.client.StreamingSender._send(StreamingSender.java:163)
        ... 2 more

Some more details about Web Service method : Both input parameter and return type are user defined complex types, which are implemented as Java Beans. What can be the reasons, Are there any compatibility issues between Apache-Axis and JWSDP ?

I did search on the forum and found there were some issues related to complex types. Someone had suggested to generate stubs using "-f:searchschema" option but that also does not help in my case.

Regards
Narinder
--------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@jax-rpc.dev.java.net For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@jax-rpc.dev.java.net