users@jax-rpc.java.net

RE: Attention JAXRPC RI Users: FeedBack needed

From: Merten Schumann <Merten.Schumann_at_asg.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 14:40:40 +0200

> The JAXRPC RI team is in the process of gathering information
> about how
> wscompile and wsdeploy are being
> used so that we can improve them for JAXRPC 2.0.

Is there for wscompile a feature (planned) to let method parameter names
make it to the generated WSDL? I mean, for sayHello(String name),
instead of "String_1" the correct "name" ...

Would be nice to have that. Makes WSDL more readable. And my Python test
client utilizing SOAPPy. Instead of typing
   svc.sayHello(String_1="Tom")
I could use
   svc.sayHello(name="Tom")
:-)