users@jax-rpc.java.net

Another possible JWSDP Tomcat bug

From: shaba dil <shaba_dil_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 07:00:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

wscompile and wsdeploy done a decent job for me,

Then i came to deploy it in JWSDP Tomcat.

The error is,

HTTP Status 503 - This application is not currently available

type Status report

message This application is not currently available

description The requested service (This application is not currently available) is not currently available.

Sun-Java-System/Web-Services-Pack-1.4--------------------------

My application using a lib folder to store some needed libraries.That's the only difference between example application and present application.

Anyone plz
Shaba