users@jax-rpc.java.net

RE: Attention JAXRPC RI Users: FeedBack needed

From: Merten Schumann <Merten.Schumann_at_asg.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 13:47:56 +0200

Hello Doug,

Was not aware of the tasks before your email. :-)
Problem was then to investigate the parameters. Found no documentation
besides from a usage sample in a discussion forum. But, okay, you can
just check the supported get/set operations on the class.

I do use wscompile way simple
<target name="wscompile Service">
 <wscompile
  config="misc/wscompile-config.xml"
  verbose="true"
  base="tmp/wscompile_output"
  define="true"
  classpath="."
  keep="true"
  mapping="tmp/wscompile_output/wscompile_created_mapping.xml"
  features="wsi"
 />
</target>

cu