users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Is Apache Axis required to deploy JAX-RPC application?.

From: Ramesh Mandava <Ramesh.Mandava_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 00:59:36 -0700

Hi Shaba:
    Yes. This is strange error :<).
 We can figure this out off of the mailing list and can post the result
back to the list. This way we can save the others from receiving lot of
emails while we debug the problem..

 I will send out separate email with "catalina.properties" which you can
try with. This would help us isolate the problem. As response to that
email, please let me know if you observe any differenence and please
give some more info about your system ( OS etc.).

Regards
-Ramesh