users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re:XWS - Programmatic UsernameToken

From: Phil Goodwin <Phil.Goodwin_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 11:31:12 -0700

Hi Justin,

There is now way to do what you are talking about at this time. We have
mechanisms to make this possible (but not yet easy) in our next release.
Thanks for your remarks, though, we will take this issue into account as
we develop XWS-Security further -- I think that yours is an important
scenario.

Phil Goodwin
Technical Lead XWS-Security