users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: WSCompile tool

From: shaba dil <shaba_dil_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 07:24:57 -0700 (PDT)

>If you're running the wscompile script, try running it from the
directory above sunreg/SunRegPort.class.

>If you're using the wscompile ant target, make sure the directory
containing sunreg/SunRegPort.class is in your classpath.

I have tried that.But no result.It's a sample code i just used to test.but it's not workingi am attaching entire files in this mail.just check it out what the problom is,i am not getting it.

I have attached it as example.zip

thanks in adv,
Shaba

> It's sunreg.SunRegPort.it's the inerface.

If you're running the wscompile script, try running it from the
directory above sunreg/SunRegPort.class.

If you're using the wscompile ant target, make sure the directory
containing sunreg/SunRegPort.class is in your classpath.

Bobby