users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: WSCompile tool

From: Bobby Bissett - Javasoft <Robert.Bissett_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 13:33:02 -0400

> I have tried that.But no result.It's a sample code i just used to
> test.but it's not workingi am attaching entire files in this mail.just
> check it out what the problom is,i am not getting it.
>
> I have attached it as example.zip

I tried your code and it worked fine for me (output below). I think you
need to give more information about how you are running it and maybe the
details of your environment. Note that when I ran this my $CLASSPATH
environment variable was undefined.

Cheers,
Bobby

output
-------------------------
  kamakawiwoole 176 =>
  kamakawiwoole 176 =>find .
.
./example.zip
  kamakawiwoole 177 =>unzip example.zip
Archive: example.zip
   inflating: config.xml
   inflating: sunreg/Employee.java
   inflating: sunreg/Course.java
   inflating: sunreg/SunRegPort.java
   inflating: sunreg/SunRegImpl.class
   inflating: sunreg/SunRegPort.class
   inflating: sunreg/Course.class
   inflating: sunreg/Employee.class
   inflating: sunreg/SunRegImpl.java
  kamakawiwoole 178 =>
  kamakawiwoole 178 =>wscompile.sh -gen:server config.xml
  kamakawiwoole 179 =>find .
.
./example.zip
./config.xml
./sunreg
./sunreg/Employee.java
./sunreg/Course.java
./sunreg/SunRegPort.java
./sunreg/SunRegImpl.class
./sunreg/SunRegPort.class
./sunreg/Course.class
./sunreg/Employee.class
./sunreg/SunRegImpl.java
./sunreg/SunRegPort_getCourseInfo_RequestStruct.class
./sunreg/SunRegPort_getCourseInfo_ResponseStruct.class
./sunreg/SunRegPort_registerCourseInfo_RequestStruct.class
./sunreg/SunRegPort_registerCourseInfo_ResponseStruct.class
./sunreg/SunRegPort_getCourseInfo_RequestStruct_SOAPSerializer.class
./sunreg/SunRegPort_getCourseInfo_ResponseStruct_SOAPSerializer.class
./sunreg/Course_SOAPSerializer.class
./sunreg/SunRegPort_registerCourseInfo_RequestStruct_SOAPSerializer.class
./sunreg/Employee_SOAPSerializer.class
./sunreg/SunRegPort_registerCourseInfo_ResponseStruct_SOAPSerializer.class
./sunreg/SunRegPort_getCourseInfo_ResponseStruct_SOAPBuilder.class
./sunreg/Course_SOAPBuilder.class
./sunreg/SunRegPort_registerCourseInfo_RequestStruct_SOAPBuilder.class
./sunreg/Employee_SOAPBuilder.class
./sunreg/SunRegPort_Tie.class
./sunreg/SunRegService_SerializerRegistry.class
./SunRegService.wsdl
  kamakawiwoole 180 =>