users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: WSCompile tool

From: shaba dil <shaba_dil_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 20:05:27 -0700 (PDT)

>. I think you
> need to give more information about how you are
> running it and maybe the
> details of your environment.

The value of my environment variable for CLASSPATH is

.;D:\Program files\Apache Group\Tomcat
4.1\common\lib\servlet.jar;D:\databases\mysql\mm.mysql-2.0.14\mm.mysql-2.0.14-bin.jar;D:\jwsdp-1.3\jaxrpc\lib\*.jar

>Note that when I ran
> this my $CLASSPATH
> environment variable was undefined.

If i try with CLASSPATH env variable,i get error

error:RMIModeler error:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:sunreg$SunRegPort

And if i try without CLASSPATH env setting,i get
error,

error: file not found.

wscompile tool says that the file config.xml is not
found.

i use this script to run wscompile.

wscompile -gen config.xml

I am not getting the problom.coz it's strange.

--- Bobby Bissett - Javasoft <Robert.Bissett_at_Sun.COM>
wrote:

> > I have tried that.But no result.It's a sample code
> i just used to
> > test.but it's not workingi am attaching entire
> files in this mail.just
> > check it out what the problom is,i am not getting
> it.
> >
> > I have attached it as example.zip
>
> I tried your code and it worked fine for me (output
> below). I think you
> need to give more information about how you are
> running it and maybe the
> details of your environment. Note that when I ran
> this my $CLASSPATH
> environment variable was undefined.
>
> Cheers,
> Bobby
>
> output
> -------------------------
> kamakawiwoole 176 =>
> kamakawiwoole 176 =>find .
> ..
> ../example.zip
> kamakawiwoole 177 =>unzip example.zip
> Archive: example.zip
> inflating: config.xml
> inflating: sunreg/Employee.java
> inflating: sunreg/Course.java
> inflating: sunreg/SunRegPort.java
> inflating: sunreg/SunRegImpl.class
> inflating: sunreg/SunRegPort.class
> inflating: sunreg/Course.class
> inflating: sunreg/Employee.class
> inflating: sunreg/SunRegImpl.java
> kamakawiwoole 178 =>
> kamakawiwoole 178 =>wscompile.sh -gen:server
> config.xml
> kamakawiwoole 179 =>find .
> ..
> ../example.zip
> ../config.xml
> ../sunreg
> ../sunreg/Employee.java
> ../sunreg/Course.java
> ../sunreg/SunRegPort.java
> ../sunreg/SunRegImpl.class
> ../sunreg/SunRegPort.class
> ../sunreg/Course.class
> ../sunreg/Employee.class
> ../sunreg/SunRegImpl.java

../sunreg/SunRegPort_getCourseInfo_RequestStruct.class

../sunreg/SunRegPort_getCourseInfo_ResponseStruct.class

../sunreg/SunRegPort_registerCourseInfo_RequestStruct.class

../sunreg/SunRegPort_registerCourseInfo_ResponseStruct.class

../sunreg/SunRegPort_getCourseInfo_RequestStruct_SOAPSerializer.class

../sunreg/SunRegPort_getCourseInfo_ResponseStruct_SOAPSerializer.class
> ../sunreg/Course_SOAPSerializer.class

../sunreg/SunRegPort_registerCourseInfo_RequestStruct_SOAPSerializer.class
> ../sunreg/Employee_SOAPSerializer.class

../sunreg/SunRegPort_registerCourseInfo_ResponseStruct_SOAPSerializer.class

../sunreg/SunRegPort_getCourseInfo_ResponseStruct_SOAPBuilder.class
> ../sunreg/Course_SOAPBuilder.class

../sunreg/SunRegPort_registerCourseInfo_RequestStruct_SOAPBuilder.class