users@jax-rpc.java.net

WSDeploy error.

From: shaba dil <shaba_dil_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 05:57:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I have searched lot's of tutorials and articles to
find how to run wsdeploy tool.and i have followed that
tutorials and articles to run wsdeploy tool.But i am
getting some error.so i am posting here.

I have used wscompile and made class files for SOAP.

and i have made a jaxrpc-ri.xml file as tutorial said.

and i have made a war file inlcuding my compiled
classes and jaxrpc-ri.xml file and put it in my

JWSDP HOME/jax-rpc/bin directory

my war file was named sunreg.war.i am attaching that
file with this,

and i have used wsdeploy tool like,

wsdeploy -o target.war sunreg.war

but error coming as File not found jaxrpc-ri.xml

I am attaching a screencapture.avi file also with
this.anyone plz check it out.It's a simple problom.

just tell me how to invoke wsdeploy tool.i have used
wsdeploy as sun jwsdp tutorial saying.but getting
error.so just giv me a guideline.

Thanks in advance!
Shaba