users@jax-rpc.java.net

Thanks Daug: Re: WSCompile!!!...there is a problom in windows XP for SURE

From: shaba dil <shaba_dil_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 10:01:49 -0700 (PDT)

Thsnk you very much Doug.

Now it's working fine.

I'll tell you how i have gone to problom,But that's
not a problom,usually in all applications,i do so,so i
did it to wscompile also.

i put JWSDP HOME/jax-rpc/bin in my PATH env variable.

and i run wscompile from mysunreg example directory.So
usually classpath error will not come becoz i am
running application from the root directory.and in my
classpath there is a '.;' also.so i never got a
classpath error for any application.

so it's not compiling,so i tried with -classpath
option,no way.

then i put my sunreg example directory to JWSDP
HOME/jax-rpc/bin directory.then i tried to invoke
wscompile from there.the same error shown.

after that,i installed JWSDP 1.4 and tried,no way,

then followed ur way,exactly the same,with -verbose
option,it's working.

and i tried without -verbose option,it's NOT
working.so -verbose option is a MUST.but i never cared
it.nor read it anywhere.

anyhow thanks a lot.so i can move ahead with JAX-RPC

thanks again,
Shaba