users@jax-rpc.java.net

Solved: Re: WSDeploy error.

From: shaba dil <shaba_dil_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 05:09:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I had solved the wsdeploy error.the error is,

Anyone using wscompile in command line should use
-model option also to create a .gz file to wrap all
classes made by wscompile.otherwise it should be
manually done.

after making .gz file,make a WEB-INF directory and put
files in it and make war file.

then use wsdeploy.Now all fine

I am moving towards another hurdle,that is deployment
in Tomcat.After clearing that also,i am planning to
write a SIMPLE tutorial on how to use there tools in
command prompt and deploy in web container.Becoz sun
example having ant build scripts only to compile sun
examples.

Thanks to all
Shaba

--- shaba dil <shaba_dil_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have searched lot's of tutorials and articles to
> find how to run wsdeploy tool.and i have followed
> that
> tutorials and articles to run wsdeploy tool.But i am
> getting some error.so i am posting here.
>
> I have used wscompile and made class files for SOAP.
>
> and i have made a jaxrpc-ri.xml file as tutorial
> said.
>
> and i have made a war file inlcuding my compiled
> classes and jaxrpc-ri.xml file and put it in my
>
> JWSDP HOME/jax-rpc/bin directory
>
> my war file was named sunreg.war.i am attaching that
> file with this,
>
> and i have used wsdeploy tool like,
>
> wsdeploy -o target.war sunreg.war
>
> but error coming as File not found jaxrpc-ri.xml
>
> I am attaching a screencapture.avi file also with
> this.anyone plz check it out.It's a simple problom.
>
> just tell me how to invoke wsdeploy tool.i have used
> wsdeploy as sun jwsdp tutorial saying.but getting
> error.so just giv me a guideline.
>
> Thanks in advance!
> Shaba

> http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

name=sunreg.war

> ATTACHMENT part 3 video/avi name=screencapture2.avi

> For additional commands, e-mail:
users-help_at_jax-rpc.dev.java.net