users@jax-rpc.java.net

Whitepaper on JAX-RPC SI 1.1

From: Arun Gupta <Arun.Gupta_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 10:18:04 -0800

Hi all,

I've published a two part series white paper on JAX-RPC Standards
Implementation 1.1 (available with Java Web Services Developer Pack
1.3). The first part explains the wscompile and wsdeploy tools and the
configuration files used by these tools. The second part of the series
explains the most common scenarios that you may encounter during the Web
Service develop, deploy and invoke cycle and how to achieve them using
the wscompile and wsdeploy tools.

Part 1 is available at
https://jax-rpc.dev.java.net/whitepaper/1.1/index-part1.html and Part 2
is available at
https://jax-rpc.dev.java.net/whitepaper/1.1/index-part2.html.

Send your feedback to jaxrpc-wp_at_sun.com or directly to me. Thanks for
your interest in JAX-RPC.

Regards,
-Arun

--
got Web Services ?
Download Java Web Services Developer Pack from