users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Whitepaper on JAX-RPC SI 1.1

From: Sang Shin <Sang.Shin_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 14:53:06 -0500

This is great!

-Sang

Arun Gupta wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've published a two part series white paper on JAX-RPC Standards
> Implementation 1.1 (available with Java Web Services Developer Pack
> 1.3). The first part explains the wscompile and wsdeploy tools and the
> configuration files used by these tools. The second part of the series
> explains the most common scenarios that you may encounter during the Web
> Service develop, deploy and invoke cycle and how to achieve them using
> the wscompile and wsdeploy tools.
>
> Part 1 is available at
> https://jax-rpc.dev.java.net/whitepaper/1.1/index-part1.html and Part 2
> is available at
> https://jax-rpc.dev.java.net/whitepaper/1.1/index-part2.html.
>
> Send your feedback to jaxrpc-wp_at_sun.com or directly to me. Thanks for
> your interest in JAX-RPC.
>
> Regards,
> -Arun

                       Sang Shin, sang.shin_at_sun.com
              http://www.javapassion.com/SangSchedule.html#Bio
                http://www.javapassion.com/SangSchedule.html
                   (Life is worth living... with Passion!)
             Sun Tech Days             |     SunNetwork 2004 Shanghai
     Worldwide Developer Conference    |    Conference and Pavilion
     "Push Your Development Further!"  |     "Why not get connected?"

          London, England              |        Shanghai, China
          Feb. 17th &18th, 2004        |      June 2nd & 3rd, 2004

      For registration, go to          |   For more information, go to
   www.sun.com/developers/techdays     |   http://sunnetwork.sun.com/