users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: IllegalArgumentException in LiteralObjectSerializerBase

From: RaviKiran <Venkata-Naga.Ravikiran_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 12:22:40 +0530

I don't think that it might help to migrate to rpc-encoded/rpc-literal.I
have no clue about the service parameters
and data types that you are using.If your service uses "value type
objects" (such as Complex Java Beans /Arrays/Enums),DII may not work.
Also,if you are using a "Call" Object and configuring things manually in
your code,pls make sure that the TypeMapping
and TypeMappingRegistry are all fine(they have proper mappings).Its
quite a lot of work to do ,if you want to use DII.

-Ravi