users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: IllegalArgumentException in LiteralObjectSerializerBase

From: kathy walsh <Kathleen.Walsh_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 09:27:49 -0500

I apologize for my late response-

Using DII is a lot of work and is very error prone, especially in the
literal case-
So the question is, why are you using dii instead of static stubs?

If you must use dii, then for any types other that the simple types(int,
short, String)
serializers must be registered in the TypeMappings and Type Mapping
registry-
DII is meant for only very simple invocations-

If you need help with you program - please send me your wsdl file
and your client program and I will steer you in the correct direction with
the serializers-

I encourage the use of static stubs however-
Regards,
Kathy