users@jax-rpc.java.net

IllegalArgumentException in LiteralObjectSerializerBase

From: William Lee <wwhl_at_doc.ic.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 09:05:11 +0000 (GMT)

Thanks for your prompt response.

Do you think it might help if I migrate my service to
rpc-literal/rpc-encoded would make using DII with JAX-RPC SI easier?

William

--- response to
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 11:52:13 +0530
From: Ravikiran <Venkata-Naga.Ravikiran_at_sun.com>
Subject: IllegalArgumentException in LiteralObjectSerializerBase

DII with doc-literal might have some issues.The specific exception is
thrown as the DynamicSerializer was not able to find out a type mapping
for some parameter that it is going to serialize.Try using static stubs
to avoid these issues.

-Ravi

--- William Lee @ London e-Science Centre, Imperial College London --