users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Can't find com.sun.xml.rpc.tools.ant.Wscompile

From: Bobby Bissett - Javasoft <robert.bissett_at_sun.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 13:08:40 -0500

Venkatasiva KONDAPALLI wrote:
> Hi,
> Iam still getting the following error after setting up the Environment
> variables(as shown in "Samples.html" doc).
>
> Error: "taskdef class com.sun.xml.rpc.tools.ant.Wscompile can not
> found"

Hi,

I tried it with a fresh install of the jwsdp and a terminal with no
environment and it worked fine for me. Could you send more info, such as
the output from the following commands (after setting up the environment)?

echo $JWSDP_HOME
echo $ANT_HOME
ls $ANT_HOME
echo $PATH
which ant
ant -version

If you're running win, then replace with the appropriate commands. It
sounds like you're calling ant from some place other than the jwsdp.

Cheers,
Bobby