users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Can't find com.sun.xml.rpc.tools.ant.Wscompile

From: Venkatasiva KONDAPALLI <vpk_at_bodc.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 16:40:27 +0000

Hi,
 Iam still getting the following error after setting up the Environment
variables(as shown in "Samples.html" doc).

Error: "taskdef class com.sun.xml.rpc.tools.ant.Wscompile can not
            found"

Thanks
Rao.,

>>> robert.bissett_at_sun.com 10/11/03 15:19:18 >>>
>
> Error "taskdef class com.sun.xml.rpc.tools.ant.Wscompile can not
> found"

There is also a "docs" directory under the jaxrpc directory that has
the
info you need:

$JWSDP_HOME/jaxrpc/docs/samples.html

> And also, can you tell me the setting up the Environment variables
for
> JWSDP-1.3.

The above directions ought to get you there.

Cheers,
Bobby