users@jax-rpc.java.net

Can't find com.sun.xml.rpc.tools.ant.Wscompile

From: Venkatasiva KONDAPALLI <vpk_at_bodc.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 10:57:57 +0000

Hi,
    I was trying to build an sample web service using JAX-RPC,the
example "Hello World" worked fine which is under'
$JWSDP_HOME/jax-rpc/samples' directory.
I got the following error when trying to compile the Interface and
Implementation java files using 'wscompile'

Error "taskdef class com.sun.xml.rpc.tools.ant.Wscompile can not
found"

And also, can you tell me the setting up the Environment variables for
JWSDP-1.3.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Rao.,