users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: error: modeler error: duplicate "complexType" entity: "RegistryRequestType"

From: James Pasley <James.Pasley_at_capeclear.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 17:16:16 +0100

Farrukh,

The WSDL looks valid. However, I notice that the imported WSDL file
in turn imports three schemas. The second and third schemas both import
the first schema again. This is the correct thing to do, but perhaps
it is this that is causing the problems for wscompile.
It may not have noticed that the file is being imported for the second
time and is instead mistakenly reporting this as an error.

James.