users@jax-rpc.java.net

error: modeler error: duplicate "complexType" entity: "RegistryRequestType"

From: Farrukh Najmi <farrukhnajmi_at_NETSCAPE.NET>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 11:34:25 -0400

Hello,

I am using JAX-RPC 1.1 EA shipped as part of JWSDP 1.2.

I am trying to generate stubs with wscompile -import using
a WSDL file that has been validated using Cape Clear's WSDL Editor,
Build 728.

I am getting the following error:

error: modeler error: duplicate "complexType" entity: "RegistryRequestType"

with no additional information.

The command I used was:

wscompile -verbose -import -d c:\tmp ebxmlrr2.5WSDLConfig.xml

Attached is the ebxmlrr2.5WSDLConfig.xml which indicates that the WSDL
files is at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/regrep/documents/2.5/services/ebXMLRegistrySOAPService.wsdl

Can you please tell me what is wscompile finding wrong in the WSDL? Are
there other WSDL Validators you suggest using in addition to Cape Clear?

Thanks.

--
Farrukh