users@jax-rpc.java.net

Urgent Please Help Classpath Issue

From: Richard Jones <richardjones_at_email.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 11:31:05 +0000

Hi,

I am in urgent help to a problem that I have.

Problem
I am using the JWSDK with the provided tomcat server. I have a java based application on my c drive "C:\tops\classes" and I need to be able to create objects from this application. How do I specify the classpath in TOMCAT to the C drive for the server application.

The error I get at the moment is Missing port information. I have removed the constructures from the web service and the web service runs perfectly. So by process of elimination I found that the error is in the CLASSPATHS

Can anyone help

Regards

Richard
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup