users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Urgent Please Help Classpath Issue

From: Richard Jones <richardjones_at_email.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 15:36:24 +0000

I have checked that and it does not seem to work can you give me some more help with the matter

When I check the classpath on the computer (set CLASSPATH at dos) it has C:\tops\classes in it but when I go to call an object in it I get an error saying "java.rmi.ServerException: Missing port information" how can I avoid this.

What am I doing wrong.

I cant move the C:\tops\classes file as other systems use it.

Please I am required to have the system going by tomorrow morning

Regards

Richard
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup