users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Urgent Please Help Classpath Issue

From: <EXT-Nirmal.Patel_at_nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 17:47:20 +0200

Hi Richard,
I dont know whether I have got the right info about what you are using.
I think it is tomcat on which you are facing this prob.is it?
if yes:
in the c:\tomcat 4.0\bin\catalina.bat
you will find the line
set CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;%JSSE_HOME%\lib\jcert.jar;%JSSE_HOME%\lib\jnet.jar;%JSSE_HOME%\lib\jsse.jar

update that with your path
set CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;%JSSE_HOME%\lib\jcert.jar;%JSSE_HOME%\lib\jnet.jar;%JSSE_HOME%\lib\jsse.jar;C:\tops\classes

You can also try by updating the bat file to enable echo,to actually see if the path is added to the startup command line
of Tomcat. (Do this by adding "REM " before the "@echo off" to the first line of the bat. to comment it out)

Br,
Nirmal