users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: wsdeploy doesn't seem to work well with -classpath option

From: Ted O'Donovan <Ted.odonovan_at_ECET.COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 09:27:12 +0000

Yeah,

I posted this issue before but no body seemed to want to answer it. My
solution was to deploy the jars you require into the common\lib directory of
the web services pack and not to use the classpath option at all.

wsdeploy places the jars in common\lib into its classpath automcaticaly.
This solution is pretty bad, but it works.

Regards,
T.