users@jax-rpc.java.net

how to specify additionalTypes when NOT using config.xml?

From: Vamsi Krishna <vamsi.b_at_sun.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 22:17:44 -0800

All,

Can someone please let me know how to specify additionalTypes when NOT
using config.xml? What i am doing is prepare the portable.war by hand by
placing the interface and implementation classes in the WEB-INF/classes
directory and the web.xml and jaxrpc-ri.xml in the WEB-INF directory. I
run this war file through wsdeploy. The problem is my implementation
returns a Vector of a custom type (say Customer), when i deploy and
access the war file that wsdeploy gives me, i get a -
serialization error: no serializer is registered for (class ....)

What should i do in this case???

thanks in advance,
Vamsi.