users@jax-rpc.java.net

Mapping of used defined objects

From: Sasi Kala <sasikala_jmk_at_YAHOO.COM>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 05:46:08 -0700

Hi,

I have some problem in passing my own object to a remote method in JAX-RPC.

The method signature is:
public Sasi test(Kala kala) throws RemoteException;

To call this method from a DII client, I use the following statements in my program.
what parameters should be set to the following statements?

1. call.setReturnType(Unknown?);
2. call.setOperationName(new QName("http://sasi.org/wsdl","test"));
3. call.addParameter("Unknown?", Unknown?, ParameterMode.IN);
4. Object[] params = {new Kala(1)};
5. Sasi result = (Sasi)call.invoke(params);

Please anybody over there help me to fill up the 'unknown' fields?
and also give any site/url which gives more info on this.

Regards,
Sasikala.