users@jax-rpc.java.net

How to set the return type and parameters of the user defined objects in a Call class?

From: Sasi Kala <sasikala_jmk_at_YAHOO.COM>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 06:43:22 -0600

Hi,

Please tell me how to set the return type and (input)parameters
in a Call class?

I get exception message while passing my own object to a remote method in JAX-RPC.

The method signature is:
public Sasi test(Kala kala) throws RemoteException;

To call this method from a DII client, I use the following statements in my program.
what parameters should be set to the following statements?

1. call.setReturnType(Unknown?);
2. call.setOperationName(new QName("http://sasi.org/wsdl","test"));
3. call.addParameter("Unknown?", Unknown?, ParameterMode.IN);
4. Object[] params = {new Kala(1)};
5. Sasi result = (Sasi)call.invoke(params);

Please anybody over there help me to fill up the 'unknown' fields?
and also give any site/url which gives more info on this.

Regards,
Sasikala.