users@jax-rpc.java.net

xrpcc for jaxrpc-0_8 or jaxrpc-0.9

From: Suzanne Lemeire <Suzanne.Lemeire_at_SIEMENS.ATEA.BE>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 10:52:17 -0600

Hi,

I try to build the hello example of the EA2 to build with the new jar which is
available in jaxrpc-0_8 or jaxrpc-0.9 to be able to use the new functions
of the ServletEndpointContext.

When I run the example code of EA@ with this new jaxrpc-api.jar, the xrpcc
tool fails. I get these errors for instance when I run ant xrpcc-server

xrpcc-server:
     [echo] Running xrpcc for the server:
     [exec] error: The method javax.xml.rpc.handler.HandlerChain getHandlerChain
(javax.xml.rpc.namespace.QName) declared in nested class com.sun.xml.rpc.client.
ServiceImpl. ImmutableHandlerRegistry cannot override the method of the same sig
nature declared in interface javax.xml.rpc.handler.HandlerRegistry. They must h
ave the same return type.
     [exec] error: The method javax.xml.rpc.handler.HandlerChain getHandlerChain
(javax.xml.rpc.namespace.QName) declared in inner class com.sun.xml.rpc.client.S
erviceImpl. HandlerRegistryImpl cannot override the method of the same signature
 declared in interface javax.xml.rpc.handler.HandlerRegistry. They must have th
e same return type.
     [exec] 2 errors
     [exec] Result: 1

Do I need a new version of this xrpcc tool? Where can I find this tool ?