users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: JAX-RPC on Tomcat

From: Tim Russell <tim_at_yospace.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 12:50:04 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "CM" <sun_at_MEDIAGENERATION.COM>
To: <JAXRPC-INTEREST_at_JAVA.SUN.COM>
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 11:37 PM

> Also, I noticed the version of Tomcat that is part of the release is
not a
> production release. Will JAX-RPC run on a production release of
Tomcat?

I've tried without success to run JAX-RPC from jwsdp-ea2 on Tomcat
4.0.3.

There appears to be a classloader issue which prevents Tomcat from
finding the JAX-RPC classes,wherever the jar is located. I know the
multiple Tomcat's multiple classloaders can cause problems, but I
haven't identified where this conflict arises.

Has anyone managed to run JAX-RPC on Tomcat 4.0.3?

Cheers,
    Tim.

Tim Russell, Technical Architect
Yospace: Creating Value for Wireless
7 The Courtyard, High Street, Staines, UK, TW18 4DR
Tel: +44 1784 466388
Fax: +44 1784 466387
http://www.yospace.com

are addressed. Any unauthorised dissemination or copying of this
e-mail or its attachments, and any use or disclosure of any
information contained in them, is strictly prohibited and may be
illegal. If you have received the e-mail in error please notify
contracts_at_yospace.com and delete it from your system.