users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Specifying portName for DII call

From: Arun Gupta <arun.gupta_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 15:12:30 -0800

Hi Holly,

You also need to qualify your port name. The qualified port name
consists of the target namespace of your WSDL document which is defined
as an attribute in your <definitions> element.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for your interest in JAX-RPC.

Regards,
-Arun

Holly Schinsky wrote:

> Hello,
>
> If I am creating a DII call and all I have is the WSDL file for info, what do I specify for the portName service.createCall() method when invoking thru DII? Do I just specify the port name from the service part of the WSDL? For example if I have this piece of info from the WSDL - what part do I take to specify in the createCall() method?
>
> <binding name="net.xmethods.services.stockquote.StockQuoteBinding" type=
> "tns:net.xmethods.services.stockquote.StockQuotePortType">
> <soap:binding style="rpc" transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/
> soap/http"></soap:binding>
> <operation name="getQuote">
> <soap:operation soapAction="urn:xmethods-delayed-quotes#
> getQuote"></soap:operation>
> <input><soap:body use="encoded" encodingStyle="http://s
> chemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:xmethods-delayed-quotes"></soap:body>
> </input>
> <output>
> <soap:body use="encoded" encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:xmethods-delayed-quotes">
> </soap:body>
> </output>
> </operation>
> </binding>
> <service name="net.xmethods.services.stockquote.StockQuoteService">
> <documentation>net.xmethods.services.stockquote.StockQuote web s
> ervice</documentation>
> <port name="net.xmethods.services.stockquote.StockQuotePort" bin
> ding="tns:net.xmethods.services.stockquote.StockQuoteBinding">
> <soap:address location="http://66.28.98.121:9090/soap"><
> /soap:address>
> </port>
> </service>
>
> Thanks in advance,

There is only one me, I must live myself!
There is only one today, I must live itself!
http://members.tripod.com/~apgupta/index.html