users@jax-rpc.java.net

Specifying portName for DII call

From: Holly Schinsky <hschinsky_at_QLINKTECH.COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 13:37:54 -0700

Hello,

If I am creating a DII call and all I have is the WSDL file for info, what do I specify for the portName service.createCall() method when invoking thru DII? Do I just specify the port name from the service part of the WSDL? For example if I have this piece of info from the WSDL - what part do I take to specify in the createCall() method?

<binding name="net.xmethods.services.stockquote.StockQuoteBinding" type=
"tns:net.xmethods.services.stockquote.StockQuotePortType">
<soap:binding style="rpc" transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/
soap/http"></soap:binding>
<operation name="getQuote">
<soap:operation soapAction="urn:xmethods-delayed-quotes#
getQuote"></soap:operation>
<input><soap:body use="encoded" encodingStyle="http://s
chemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:xmethods-delayed-quotes"></soap:body>
</input>
<output>
<soap:body use="encoded" encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:xmethods-delayed-quotes">
</soap:body>
</output>
</operation>
</binding>
<service name="net.xmethods.services.stockquote.StockQuoteService">
<documentation>net.xmethods.services.stockquote.StockQuote web s
ervice</documentation>
<port name="net.xmethods.services.stockquote.StockQuotePort" bin
ding="tns:net.xmethods.services.stockquote.StockQuoteBinding">
<soap:address location="http://66.28.98.121:9090/soap"><
/soap:address>
</port>
</service>