users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Dynamic Invocation Interface

From: Su Zhang <su_ba_ru_at_HOTMAIL.COM>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 11:45:41 -0700

Hi Arun,

Thank you for your reply.

If I follow the steps in the tutorial, I can get the program running.
However, when I try to use the Service.createCall( QName portName, String operationName ) which is specified in JAX-RPC specification 0.5, I got a similar error message:

Error occurred: service: QName(VoteService) does not contain port: QName(http://vote.org/wsdl, VoteIF)

The source code looks like:
Service service = new ServiceImpl( serviceName );
Call call = service.createCall( servicePort, "addVote" );

Thanks,
Su