users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Dynamic Invocation Interface

From: Arun Gupta <arun.gupta_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 10:32:59 -0800

Hi Su,

Please ensure that your service does contain the port "VoteIF".

If you are able to build your service war file and deploy it on the
Tomcat server, try specifying the endpoint in a browser window and it
will tell you about the ports in that service. Port shown in the window
should exactly match as you are specifying in your DII client code.

Hope that helps,
-Arun