users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Dynamic Invocation Interface

From: Su Zhang <su_ba_ru_at_HOTMAIL.COM>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 12:48:55 -0700

Hi Arun,

Thank you very much for your reply. I appreciate it.

I verified the endpoint and it seems the service contains the port "VoteIF":

It supports the following ports: "VoteIF" (http://localhost:8080/jaxrpc-vote/vote/endpoint/VoteIF)

Then in my DII client code, I set:

         QName servicePort = new QName( "http://vote.org/wsdl", "VoteIF" );

         where "http://vote.org/wsdl" is the targetNamespace specified in VoteService.wsdl file.

         // QName for service name
         QName serviceName = new QName( "VoteService" );

         where "VoteService" is the service name specified in VoteService.wsdl file: <service name="VoteService">

         Service service = new ServiceImpl( serviceName );

         Call call = service.createCall( servicePort, "addVote" );
         call.setTargetEndpointAddress(
            "http://localhost:8080/jaxrpc-vote/vote/endpoint/VoteIF");

Clould you tell me what is wrong with my setting?

Best Regards,
Su