users@jax-rpc.java.net

registering wsdl , a service architecture,

From: Katz, Guy <Guy_Katz_at_ICOMVERSE.COM>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 11:21:16 +0200

hello;
i cant seem to understand the way i should register a wsdl file with a
web-service. what methids from the API should i use so that a client that
looks up a service will get the url of the service wsdl file(i want the wsdl
file to be on my server and the service to point to it).

i also, in m,y scenario i have a client looking for a service with no prior
knoledge of it. and it needs to invoke later on.
i figured that the wntry point for my service will be a servlet but than i
notice that i need a broker also to build the message on demend from the
client and invoke my web-service servlet. it this correct in this case?
should the broker be a servlet also??

also, i have the following exception when trying to publish a service using
the JAXRPublish be sun. can someone please explain to me what is wrong? if i
remove the
the code that creates the problem is:
            // Set classification scheme to NAICS
            ClassificationScheme cScheme
=bqm.findClassificationSchemeByName("ntis-gov:naics");

            // Create and add classification
           Classification classification =
(Classification)blcm.createClassification(cScheme, "tesing the ibm
registry", "722213");
          Collection classifications = new ArrayList();
         classifications.add(classification);
         org.addClassifications(classifications);
if i remove the code the service is registered and there is no problem

output of program:

Established security credentials

at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(PlainSocketImpl.java:320)
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(PlainSocketImpl.java:133)
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:120)
at sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(NetworkClient.java:50)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:335)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:521)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.<init>(HttpClient.java:271)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.<init>(HttpClient.java:281)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:293)
at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.connect(HttpURLConnection.java:4
04)
at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getOutputStream(HttpURLConnectio
n.java:451)
at com.sun.xml.registry.service.JAXRConceptsRequestor.sendCommand(Unknown
Source)
at com.sun.xml.registry.service.JAXRConceptsRequestor.invokeCommand(Unknown
Source)
at
com.sun.xml.registry.uddi.UDDIMapper.findClassificationSchemeByName(Unknown
Source)
at
com.sun.xml.registry.uddi.BusinessQueryManagerImpl.findClassificationSchemeB
yName(Unknown Source)
at test.JAXRPublish.executePublish(JAXRPublish.java:112)
at test.JAXRPublish.main(JAXRPublish.java:28)
javax.xml.registry.JAXRException: Exception invoking request to
JAXRConceptsServlet
at com.sun.xml.registry.service.JAXRConceptsRequestor.invokeCommand(Unknown
Source)
at
com.sun.xml.registry.uddi.UDDIMapper.findClassificationSchemeByName(Unknown
Source)
at
com.sun.xml.registry.uddi.BusinessQueryManagerImpl.findClassificationSchemeB
yName(Unknown Source)
at test.JAXRPublish.executePublish(JAXRPublish.java:112)
at test.JAXRPublish.main(JAXRPublish.java:28)

thanks

Guy Katz
Comverse
guy.katz_at_comverse.com