dev@javaserverfaces.java.net

RE: FW: Ids in JSF

From: Anthony Mayfield <info_at_aplossystems.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 17:37:54 +0100

Hi Manfred,

Thanks for your response. I've got the code up and running, I've also
started to make some updates. As my initial email mentioned I've made some
fixes (I'll be submitting these to the issues I'd previously raised once
I've run the tests on the project and made sure they don't break anything).

The main reason for my email is query regarding id's and looking for id's
relative to the parent naming container if they cannot be found in relation
the current naming container. I should I add this as an issue in the issue
tracker? It's not really an issue, but a very helpful update,

All the best,

Anthony.