dev@javaserverfaces.java.net

RE: JSF mavenizing

From: Manfred Riem <mriem_at_manorrock.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 19:33:19 -0600

Hi Ed,

I want to use the master-child way of working within Maven.
This would allow you to push properties / plugins / dependencies
down to child projects while maintaining them globally.

Eg. pushing down the implementation version to all the dependent
projects. And sharing the specification version between those projects
that need that.

To get it fully working in Maven I need a bit more guidance on what
is expected with respect to unit-testing on the one hand, and
integration-testing on the other hand.

Hope that explains what I am trying to do :)

Regards,
Manfred