dev@javaserverfaces.java.net

Devtest code Review

From: Sheetal Vartak <sheetal.vartak_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 13:43:35 -0700

Hi Ed/Roger,

I am sending my devtest for a review before I check it in. I have not updated the build.xml or build-test.xml. Sending just the new bits over. The test will go under systest-per-webapp.
This test is a simple Hello test that shows that a web.xml is not required with Servlet 3.0 container. I have not added a faces-config.xml either. Wanted to see how that works with Annotation.

The test works. Once I get a go, will check it in. I was able to figure out why the managedbean was not setting the "name" attribute value. I had not specified the scope :-)

Thanks
Sheetal